qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject M2.1plan
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:32:27 GMT
Hello all, hope you had a good break. :)

We talked about finishing the M2.1 release at the F2F and doing
quaterly releases, so I'm proposing that we aim to get M2.1 out on
Wednesday 2008-04-02, with a code freeze (ie. important bug fixes
only, no new features) on that branch from Friday 2008-02-22 so we
have some time for testing. I'll act as release manager for this now I
(nearly) have the right bits unless there are objections from other
volunteers. ;)

In parallel to this, I'll start doing the merge of M2 with trunk on a
branch (taken from and tracking trunk), I'm currently beating git with
a stick so I can use it's better merge capabilities.

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/