qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M2.1plan
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 23:29:58 GMT
On Jan 9, 2008 10:47 PM, Robert Greig <robert.j.greig@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it accurate to say that all issues with the "fix for" field set to
> M2.1 must be done for this release or is the plan just to see what is
> done on 22 Feb? I see from Jira that there are 65 issues, a good
> number of which have not yet been marked as "resolved".

It *will* be accurate to say this, once we've fixed up the bugs a
little. The list we agreed previously was:

QPID-9, QPID-43, QPID-107, QPID-251, QPID-261, QPID-413, QPID-531,
QPID-543, QPID-551, QPID-553, QPID-558, QPID-560, QPID-564, QPID-567,
QPID-574, QPID-576, QPID-588, QPID-592, QPID-594, QPID-42

> A while back one of the "themes" for the M2.1 release was going to be
> interop. How are we doing on that? Do we have out of the box interop
> with Rabbit or OpenAMQ (subject to its limited feature set)? Do our
> performance tests run unmodified against those brokers?

I think the interop stuff is better in M2.1, partly because of the
multi-version support. I don't have anything solid to back that up
though.

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com