qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M2.1plan
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:36:23 GMT
On Jan 11, 2008 1:45 AM, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> back to the release schedule, I think the schedule is fine, can we also
> set the date for M3 March, week 11 to pick a date. I would expect that to be
>
> C++ Broker & client 0-10
> Java Client 0-10 & 0-8/9?
> Python Client 0-10  (speaks all versions)
> .NET 0-10   will M2 be 0-8/9 and M2 0-10 only in the client.
> Ruby 0-10.

I'm not sure I really have a good sense of where the various bits of
this are, particularly the .Net, Python and Ruby clients. Do you know
what state they are in (particularly wrt 0-10 support)?

> I believe we would have a Java broker with merged M2.1 and ready for
> 0-10, but most like not supporting 0-10 fully yet.

I definately can't see us having a full on 0-10 java broker by that point, no.

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/