qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M2.1plan
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:15:20 GMT
On Jan 11, 2008 2:46 PM, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to clarify, looking at the dates given for M2.1, it looks like we are
> releasing early April.
> I thought we agreed to finish M2.1 soon and plan M3 for March time frame? Or
> did I misunderstand the dates?

Nope, that's the plan. It gives us 6 weeks to hack and 6 weeks to
test, which doesn't seem unreasonable given prior experience. M3 work
can happen in parallel, as it has traditonally done, as I get the
merge under way on a seperate branch (taken from trunk and tracking
changes there and pulling stuff in from M2x).

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/