qpid-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Java Weekly meeting Minutes
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:52:00 GMT
Hi,

Following our perf testing conversation, you'll find the sonic test
harness here: http://www.psdn.com/library/entry.jspa?externalID=2982 
 
Arnaud

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 16:32 +0100, Robert Godfrey wrote:
> Hi, thanks to all who turned up to this weeks meeting
> 
> the minutes are here:
> 
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Java+Meeting+Minutes+28-03-2008
> 
> please edit directly or let me know if I missed any salient points.
> 
> Sadly we didn't have a chance to review new JIRAs; we should make sure
> we do that next week.
> 
> -- Rob
> 
> 
> 
> ============================================
> 
> Attendees
> 
> Rob Godfrey
> Arnaud Simon
> Aidan Skinner
> Marnie McCormack
> Rafi Schloming
> 
> 
> Update on M2.1 release process
> 
> Tagged RC1 yesterday
> Going to run RAT, push out over the weekend
> Need to schedule updates to documentation
> Update on GSoC projects
> 
> Had a large number of students, need to get mentors
> Need to distribute the load
> 
> Also have interest from external parties helping with management bridge
> 
> Need to follow the timeline; process
> Apache Conn Europe
> 
> Qpid has a 15 min slot Amsterdam, Wednesday 9th April. Any volunteers?
> Review of the previous week's commits
> 
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=type%3Acheckins+list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.qpid-commits+order%3Adate-forward+date%3A200803+#query:type%3Acheckins%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.qpid-commits%20order%3Adate-forward%20date%3A200803%20+page:13+mid:ewgbylgldnbmmqgw+state:results
> 
> r639619 : Rafi comments that there is a base class on trunk which
> should close all connections
> r640117 : We should standardize the comments on checkin to have
> QPID-xxx first, ensure case is correct
> r640422 : Should make timeouts a configuration parameter rather than
> picking arbitrary values; also allow non-timeout path coverage;
> r640434 : Need to look at logging levels for M3
> r640503 : no JIRA number associated with the checkin!
> r641212 : no need to be so generic, only need 32 bit serial numbers
> r641232 : incorrect capitalization
> 
> Review newly raised JIRAs
> 
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&type=-2&pid=12310520&created%3Aprevious=-1w+3d&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
> (skipped due to time constraints)
> 
> Update on what people are currently working on
> 
> MM: Looking at priorities for M3
> 
> ASkinner: M2.1 and Merge
> 
> RG: Broker Refactoring
> Headers/Exchange
> 
> ASimon: Adding DTX tests
> See QPID-884
> Fix the URL for backwards compatability - check version in protocol initiation
> Configuration for prefetch in 0-10
> 
> RS: Updating 0-10 client to use correct 0-10 spec
> large commit next week
> Update on the merge from M2.1 to trunk (Aidan)
> 
> Will resynch broker / client after M2.1 finalised
> Testing
> 
> Marnie will put up test spec
> Need to review to make sure all use cases covered.
> Need stress tests and soak tests
> Arnaud - should look at the Sonic test suite


Mime
View raw message