qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] M2.1 Beta 1
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:43:34 GMT
Hi all,

I've built a first beta of the M2.1 java broker and client for your
delectation. Get it from
http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid-M2.1-beta1/

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&styleName=Html&version=12312720

Known issues (as a side note, if you could make sure that the status
of your Jira's is up to date that'd be fab, thanks):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310520&fixfor=12312720&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

Along with the usual oddities, there seems to be something (QPID-843)
wrong with the unix packaging of the management console, which I'm
working on resolving. In the meantime, downloading the windows zip and
copying the contents of bin/ over should work. Apologies for this.

The M2.1 plan should progress as follows:

2008-04-14: hard freeze, only super duper critical bug fixes after this.
2008-03-15: beta 2
2008-03-22: RC 1
2008-03-26: Start of vote
2008-04-02: release