qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject M2.1 Final Freeze
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:31:05 GMT
Hello all,

we've slipped about a week due to some last minute bug fixing action,
principally by the esteemed Mr Ritchie, but we're in pretty good shape
now.  So, without further ado, I'm going to declare M2.1 frozen except
for "the brokers gone crazy and set fire to the building" level bugs
from midnight tonight (that's 2008-03-22 00:00Z).

Submit patches now, or hold your peace until the next release.

The rest of the road to M2.1 now looks like this:

2008-03-22: beta 2
2008-03-29: RC 1
2008-04-02: start of vote
2008-04-09: release