qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] Apache Qpid M2.1 beta 2
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:34:09 GMT
All,

I'm happy to announce that M2.1 is now frozen and that beta 2 has been
rolled and is available for testing from:
http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid-M2.1-beta2

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&styleName=Html&version=12312720

Known issues (as a side note, if you could make sure that the status
of your Jira's is up to date that'd be fab, thanks):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310520&fixfor=12312720&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

Along with the usual oddities, there seems to be something (QPID-843)
wrong with the unix packaging of the management console, which I'm
working on resolving. In the meantime, downloading the windows zip and
copying the contents of bin/ over should work. Apologies for this.

The M2.1 plan should progress as follows:

2008-03-29: RC 1
2008-04-02: start of vote
2008-04-09: release

Happy AMQPing!