qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Windows Port
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:33:48 GMT
Hi Danushka,

>     I am new to Apache Qpid and want to get Qpid/C++ ported
> to Windows.

Cool! The snowball is gathering mass ;-)

> When I was going through the mail archives I found that Steve
> Huston has
> taken the initiative with this. I would like to know the
> progress up to
> now and of course I am more than happy to help with any such on
going
> effort.

I'm a few days work away from getting this running on Windows. Since
I'm not a committer, there's no easy way to share code base so I think
the best way to proceed is to let me get something to run then
hopefully we can find a better way to get the code into svn so people
can grab it and work on testing and refining.

I'll send a note to the list when I get further along.

Thanks,
-Steve