qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: What SASL mechanisms does Qpid Support?
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:28:43 GMT
Carl Trieloff wrote:
> The M3 C++ broker also now has full SASL support. If you look at the
> patches Matthew submitted -- I think Gordon might still be working
> some final updates for 0-10 final though - sure he will comment when
> he sees the thread.

The c++ broker now uses the cyrus sasl library (if available) for
authentication and should support whatever that is configured to offer
(CRAM-MD5 is listed as supported for my installed version of cyrus; only
PLAIN and ANONYMOUS tested so far).

The c++ client however currently only supports PLAIN. Thats next on the
list though: