qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [openamq-dev] Ruby QPID libraries
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:28:50 GMT
>  Are there any simple examples anywhere that demonstrate a simple Qpid
> Ruby producer/consumer working. I'll give it a try with OpenAMQ.

I've just tried the attached against a fairly recent openamq.

You need to pass in a path to a 0-9 file. You get an odd warning if you
use the official spec file due to included work-in-progress - it seems
still to work though.

If you use the amqp.0-9.no-wip.xml from the M2.1-release branch in qpid
you don't get the warning. This provides the same definitions but has
the WIP removed.