qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No generated source inside "gen" directory
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 06:51:49 GMT
Hi again,

Now I realized the problem. For the cpp build to generate the source, it is
required to have 'specs'. So, taking a checkout from [1], instead of [2]
should help. Also, if you already have a checkout from [1] and the issue
exists, it should have got something to do with an improper checkout.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/trunk/qpid
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp

Regards,
Senaka