qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Merge warning, READ THIS, NO REALLY I MEAN IT
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:21:25 GMT
Citizens of Qpid Nation,

Rob, Rafi, Martin and I have been hacking at the merge long and hard
and it's basically ready. There's currently 1 failing test on the
0-8/0-9 code path (SimpleACLTest) and 5 on the 0-10 code path
(DurableSubscriberTest twice, JMSPropertiesTest, CombinedTest and
ManagementConsoleTest), and a problem with protocol negotiation.

So, tonight, after 22:00 UTC (23:00 BST, 18:00 EDT), I will Perform
The Merge unless anybody -1's this with a reason I feel is compelling.

Just so you know.

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."