qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Mentoring - Proposed Structure
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:37:51 GMT
Hi All,

Looks like we have some consensus forming here.

Can we agree the specifics for each student, in terms of mentoring
allocation.

So, my understanding is that it should look like this:

Lahiru (CLI for JMX) - Marnie, Aidan, Martin
Rahul - Carl, Rajith, Arnaud

Do we agree or is any correction required ?

Lahiru - can you let me know if a phone call from me at around 12pm (DST)
each Thursday which I think would be 4.30pm with you, would suit ? I could
arrange this so that Martin & Aidan are around then too.

Otherwise, please let me know what time would suit you better ? I'll email
you separately to swap contact details. I'm also going to send an email with
some more guidance on the project as I know Aidan has been discussing with
you.

We can also arrange to be on on jabber once a week too.

Regards,
Marnie