qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Rubygen stuff has double content on Windows.... Huh?
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 11:00:27 GMT
Hi Gordon,

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Want to take ACE training on YOUR schedule?
See http://www.riverace.com/training.htm

There's no definition of ConnectionHandler there... Aside from
comments and #includes, this is the contents of
AMQP_ServerOperations.h:

namespace qpid {
namespace framing {

class AMQMethodBody;

class AMQP_ServerOperations {
  public:
    class Invoker;              // Declared in ServerInvoker

    virtual ~AMQP_ServerOperations() {}

    virtual ProtocolVersion getVersion() const = 0;

    // Inner classes

    // Method handler get methods

}; /* class AMQP_ServerOperations */
}}