qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Status of Qpid port to Windows
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 17:22:17 GMT
Hi Alan,

> Great. I've got my hands full with other stuff at the moment,
> so I'll probably
> wait till you get that patch ready to commit. Do you need
> help debugging the leaks & test failures?

That would be great... In particular, is there a place I can find
logging info from the broker and/or clients?

Also, if someone really knowledgable can help by applying the patches
and working this locally, I can pay for some of your time if that
would make a difference. Let me know if this is an option.

Thanks,
-Steve