qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: qpid (cpp) on solaris + Sun Studio 12
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 17:25:09 GMT
> >> Thanks dragging qpid through its first real port :) Don't
> hesitate to
> >> post if
> >> you need any more help. Looking forward to the patch, it's
> all good
> >> stuff.
> >>

> Apologies to Steve who's been working on a Windows port, the
> race for the title "first real qpid port" has yet to be decided :)

Right, and the tricky part is that everyone needs to mess around in
the same layer of code to get various ports working... If there's a
better way to work in concert on this (look at code via web meeting,
telecon, etc.) please let me know. Although I'd like to get the title
;-) I'd more like to get everything working cleanly and real soon. I
do have a Solaris 10 machine I can help work on things with if
helpful.

-Steve