qpid-dev mailing list archives

From TLFox <timvo...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I get QPID M2.1 bridging module for BDB store
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 07:56:31 GMT

Martin Ritchie-2 wrote:

> But Carl is this not a packaging of trunk? What Tim is looking for is
> the M2.1 bdbstore module for the Java Apache Qpid broker. We had
> previously put these on this page:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/3rd+Party+Libraries
>
> but as we said at the M2 release this was to be a temporary solution
> whilst we got a wiki/webspace for the BDBStore Module. You may have
> seen I created a JIRA for this task yesterday
> (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/RHM-3)
>
> I'm not sure which of the RH lists this conversation should be on so
> I'm just replying here.
>
> What do we need to do to get a download site for the Java BDBModule
> that corresponds to our Apache releases?
>
> Tim: I know it is not ideal but I can mail the the M2.1 BDB jar if you
> want.

Thanks for the offer but we managed to build it in the end with a bit of
Maven jiggery pokery.

Having said all that, 2.1 is actually proving a bit hard for us to use since
it doesn't have producer flow control, so I'm thinking we should try out
trunk (this is going to form M3 eventually, right?).

Does the current code in trunk have producer flow control (Java and C++
broker)? When I use the qpid java jms client with the trunk server will it
automatically negotiate to AMQP version 0.10, or do I need to do something
here?

TIA