qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject IRC vs. Google Partychat (Re: Documentation and Examples Planning: Monday, 5 May, 9:00 EST)
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 10:55:33 GMT
 From what I can tell, IRC is easiest for most people (#qpid on
freenode), but I have heard that there are some people who may want to
participate who can not use IRC because of issues with their firewalls.

Is this true? If one person who wants to participate can't because IRC
doesn't work, then I think we should use partychat.

If nobody pipes up and says that they want to participate on Monday but
can't use IRC to do so, we'll move to IRC.

Jonathan