qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Minutes: Documentation and Examples Planning: Monday, 5 May, 9:00 EST
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 14:45:17 GMT
Here are the minutes from today's meeting. I've added a few people to
existing assignments based on post-meeting volunteering.

Areas of responsibility:

Java Broker Docs: Martin & Senaka
Tutorial: Jonathan & Danushka & Suran
Forrest Conversion: Aidan & Rajith & Danushka
Readmes: Senaka & Jonathan & Suran

Action items:

1. Martin & Senaka to rough out a plan for java broker docs
2. Jonathan to push on donating Red Hat tutorials
3. Danushka & Jonathan & Danushka to review existing tutorial documentation
4. Aidan & Rajith & Danushka to scope out Forrest conversion and do a
prototype of a few pages
5. Senaka & Jonathan & Suran to write Readme for doc generation

Concern with Partychat:

Several people can't get partychat to work reliably, likely due to
client errors. Martin suggests we straighten this out during the week,
and all try to get our clients working more reliably.

Next meeting:

9:00 EST
Google Party Chat, channel #qpiddocumentation