qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Teira <mte...@tid.es>
Subject Re: qpid (cpp) on solaris + Sun Studio 12
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 14:19:52 GMT
Gordon Sim escribió:

> It looks like the declaration of those methods did not match the
> definitions w.r.t const declarations. I checked in a change to both as
> r661323 - does that fix it?
> .

Great, looking at the method declaration and implementation didn't ever
crossed my mind (too much time programming java, I'm afraid). It's
fixed! Now:

-bash-3.00$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/dslap/contrib/lib:. ./qpidd -v
qpidd (qpidc) version 0.2

It all its 64 bits glory:

-bash-3.00$ file qpidd
qpidd:          ELF 64-bit MSB executable SPARCV9 Version 1, dynamically
linked, not stripped

I will like to send a patch to your consideration, including all the
changes I've made to achieve this. But before, I would like to implement
the Event Completion Framework based poller, as the version I have now
is a dummy one, just trying to reach this point: a valid linked executable.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

--
Manuel.