qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Persistent messages sent non blocking
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 15:25:26 GMT

> Right now QPID is falling at the first hurdle. From what your saying it
> seems such a simple example is not possible with QPID unless i manually
> throttle the producer, which is, not to be a fine point on it, less than
> ideal.
>
> Are there any workarounds here?

Yea, what happens is that MINA buffers faster than the wire... there are
some options
in MINA that can be set to manage the io depth. Something we should
probably set as
default.

 ? -Dprotectio

In the 0-10 client you can also set ?qpid.read.buffer.limit and
qpid.write.buffer.limit  Martin
or one someone else on the list should be able to confirm if these can
be set on M2.x

Carl.