qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Where can I get QPID M2.1 bridging module for BDB store
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 00:43:37 GMT
Robert Greig wrote:
> 2008/5/29 TLFox <timvolpe@googlemail.com>:
>
>> Would certainly make my life (and other users) lives easier, especially the
>> ones (like us) that don't use Maven.
>>

> This is a good point (although perhaps one for the RHM list rather
> than the qpid list).
>
> Carl - do the artefacts not get built nightly for RHM?
>
> RG

yes, there is a public page that has builds that passed all the tests.
i.e. every time someone check something
into apache  or related repos we build and all the tests pass the
resulting artifacts are automatically
posted http://rhm.et.redhat.com/download/

if no update is seen within an hour after a checkin then the build
failed or the test matrix did not pass

that may or may not help you, regards
Carl.