qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: YourKit
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 21:29:25 GMT
Hi,

I've brought up this issue to the Apache Board, and the consensus is
that the donation should be to "The Apache Software Foundation", not
restricted to any specific project.

Can you send a request to discuss YourKit's proposal to the prc at
apache.org for followup?

Thanks,

Craig

On May 8, 2008, at 9:13 AM, Aidan Skinner wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> YourKit have kindly agreed to provide us with free (gratis) licenses
> for Qpid use, in exchange for a blurb[1] on the acknowledgement page.
> Who wants one?
>
> - Aidan
>
> 1.
> "
> YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its
> full-featured Java Profiler.
> YourKit, LLC is creator of innovative and intelligent tools for
> profiling
> Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading
> software products:
> Profiler</a> and
> Profiler</a>.
> "
> --
> aim/y!:aidans42 g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com
> http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
> "We belong to nobody and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to
> each other."

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!