qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 05:06:58 GMT
hi james,

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 7:03 AM, James Pandavan <
james.pandavan@googlemail.com> wrote:

> If it is a simple command line utility you need for capturing attributes,
> wouldn't jmanage help?

I just need to get some features from GNU Readline for my CLI nothing other
than that. I have already written my program using Jline (works fine :-))
and I think we can use BSD License with Apache License(I'm just using that
jar file to get that capability to my command line interface).

Thanks
lahiru

--
East or West