qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 06:15:18 GMT
hi Aiden,

I talk to the department and we have to get a real IP in order to use SVN
but it will take some time because we haven't got our final year lab up and
running since my final year started this week. So I will write some more
code and will commit to SVN when I go home on friday.
I'm designing some better OO design for handing command and I hope I will be
able to write some more code with that today and tomorrow.
Will commit the code friday night :-(

If you need it soon I will send you the code to review by an email.

sorry for the inconvenience :-(

Regards
lahiru

--