qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 17:35:24 GMT
Hi Aiden,

I've committed the code and here's the link.

# Project members authenticate over HTTPS to allow committing changes.
svn checkout *https*://lahirugsoc2008.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lahirugsoc2008
--username glahiru

 # Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP.
svn checkout *http*://lahirugsoc2008.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lahirugsoc2008-read-only
 Please go through the README file and try to run the CLI.

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Lahiru, don't worry too ouch about that, tomorrow will be great!
> It's just important to get it somewhere visible so you can get
> feedback on it. Getting a good design together at this stage is
> important, it'll really help later. On a related topic, how are you
> testing this? Getting good test coverage at the start is a really good
> idea since doing it later starts to feel like a chore and is all too
> easily skipped.

Yes I will start writing test cases.

Any thoughts :-)

Regards