qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's the current status of the BerkleyDB Message Store?
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 12:25:25 GMT
2008/5/20 Senaka Fernando <senakafdo@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I see that the persistent config prefers using
> org.apache.qpid.server.store.berkeleydb.BDBMessageStore, which does not
> exist. I also do see a Derby Message store implementation. Can someone
> explain their intentions.
>
> Regards,
> Senaka

Hi Senaka,

Have you looked at our wiki? I know some of it is badly structured and
the data may be hard to find but a lot of what your asking is there:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/3rd+Party+Libraries

The Derby store is not mentioned as it has only just been completed.
There should be information about the older JDBC Store though which is
in essence what the derby store is.

Regards

Martin

--