qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where can I get QPID M2.1 bridging module for BDB store
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 07:28:07 GMT
2008/5/30 Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com>:
> Robert Greig wrote:
>>
>> 2008/5/29 TLFox <timvolpe@googlemail.com>:
>>

>>> Would certainly make my life (and other users) lives easier, especially
>>> the
>>> ones (like us) that don't use Maven.
>>>

>> This is a good point (although perhaps one for the RHM list rather
>> than the qpid list).
>>
>> Carl - do the artefacts not get built nightly for RHM?
>>
>> RG
>>

> yes, there is a public page that has builds that passed all the tests. i.e.
> every time someone check something
> into apache  or related repos we build and all the tests pass the resulting
> artifacts are automatically
> posted http://rhm.et.redhat.com/download/
>
> if no update is seen within an hour after a checkin then the build failed or
> the test matrix did not pass
>
> that may or may not help you, regards
> Carl.

But Carl is this not a packaging of trunk? What Tim is looking for is
the M2.1 bdbstore module for the Java Apache Qpid broker. We had
previously put these on this page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/3rd+Party+Libraries

but as we said at the M2 release this was to be a temporary solution
whilst we got a wiki/webspace for the BDBStore Module. You may have
seen I created a JIRA for this task yesterday
(http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/RHM-3)

I'm not sure which of the RH lists this conversation should be on so
I'm just replying here.

What do we need to do to get a download site for the Java BDBModule
that corresponds to our Apache releases?

Tim: I know it is not ideal but I can mail the the M2.1 BDB jar if you want.

Regards

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie