qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: YourKit
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 11:17:52 GMT
On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:

> I've brought up this issue to the Apache Board, and the consensus is that
> the donation should be to "The Apache Software Foundation", not restricted
> to any specific project.

The licences are keyed to individual developers, not a project. Other
Apache projects are already using it IIRC and they're quite willing to
give licences to other projects (Apache or other opensource projects).
See http://www.yourkit.com/purchase/index.jsp for details.

> Can you send a request to discuss YourKit's proposal to the prc at
> apache.org for followup?

Have done, I'm keeping qpid-dev as a cc.

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."