qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JIRAs with patches available
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 20:01:07 GMT
Hi Suran,

Thanks for submitting the patches.

I've just had a brief look at them:

- QPID-887 Martin seems to have committed on trunk and M2.x. Martin - is
that correct & have these been reviewed on the weekly calls ? Thx.
- QPID-972 I don't know much about the background, script looks ok though
couple of typos in comments. I'll try it out/compare with the .sh if I get a
moment tomorrow !
- QPID-168 Wow, great thanks for doing this :-) Again, I shall try it out in
the am (this is one I'm more familiar with) and respond asap.

Regards,
Marnie