qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: A unified shell script for running qpid java broker on unix systems
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 15:56:27 GMT
Hi Senaka,

I'm not sure how much weight I'd put into this area as the scripts more or
less do as they should, and aside from qpid-run they're fairly lightweight.
I think there may be a couple of open JIRAs for the stop scritps around
different ps options/platforms. They might be helpful fixes to have.

Thanks & Reards,
Marnie