qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC vs. Google Partychat (Re: Documentation and Examples Planning: Monday, 5 May, 9:00 EST)
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 14:25:35 GMT
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:05 AM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:

> 2008/5/1 Jonathan Robie <jonathan.robie@redhat.com>:
>
> >  Is this true? If one person who wants to participate can't because IRC
> > doesn't work, then I think we should use partychat.
>
> I'd like to be there, but can't get IRC from work. I specifically want
> to talk about forrest integration.

I want to talk about a proper strategy to address version specific
documentation in our website.
I am +1 to anything that gives us a decent result. Forrest seems promising.

Could we nominate jonathan (any other volunteers) as a moderator for the
chat to keep everything on track and also agree on an agenda for the chat.

Rajith

--
Regards,

Rajith Attapattu