qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Forrest site
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:54:29 GMT
Aidan Skinner wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura
> <danushka@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>>   Why don't we have a plan on what needs to be done next?. May be brushing
>> up the visual look?.
>>

> It needs retheming, but I think resyncing with the current site is
> probably a higher priority - that export predates carls'
> reorganisation for instance.
>
> - Aidan

Aidan,

Had a brief look. it looks like only the one brokers info is navigated
from the left hand side menu, I
guess this is because it is from the old export of confluence, however
once you have generated one
of a new export we might want to also better organize the layout. And
yes, it is going to need some
art etc :-)

nice start-- I like the way the navigation work.

BTW, what is involved in editing the site?
Carl.