qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mentoring - Proposed Structure
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:31:01 GMT
hi marnie,

Very first I have to say that it's really nice to hear from you after a long
time.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Marnie McCormack <
marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'd like us to agree/execute the proposed structure for mentoring Rahul &
> Lahiru please ?
>
> Thus, can we agree on once a fortnight reporting & kick it off now ? Lahiru
> - can you give us a status update on Fridays, once a fortnight please ?
> Thanks !

 sure, I will drop a fortnight report in to the mailing list.

> Also, Lahiru (apologies for the time lag) - we'll start our weekly call on
> Thursday next week as proposed (12pm DST).

sure again, but i'm not sure whether I'll be able to log in to IRC due to
some issues in our university final year lab. It will take some time to get
some real IP addresses after talking to the staff (sometimes I'll be able to
get but I'm not sure)

Thanks in advance

Regards
Lahiru