qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Script missing in qpid-1.0-incubating-M2-src
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:02:53 GMT
hi devs,

I wanted to run some java samples with qpid java broker and i tried to run
those clients just using the SVN source and i notice the broker is not
supporting for that so I started on using M2 and successfully build the
source and started the broker. But after following the same procedure I took
for SVN Client I noticed that there's no script called runSample.sh in the
/qpid-1.0-incubating-M2-src/java/client/example/src/main/java directory but
in the SVN source there's such file which set all the environment variables.
Is that a mistake or is it like that. So what I did was copying that file
from the SVN source to the M2 source.

Regards
Lahiru