qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 03:29:31 GMT
hi Aidan and Marnie,

I was able to implement list command for some extend for now it print all
it's attributes and as Aidan ask me I can give only those important
attributes rather giving all the attributes. If you can check this
implementation that would be a great help to me.(I have committed the code
in to SVN).

Thanks
Lahiru

--