qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:26:41 GMT
Hi Marnie,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Marnie McCormack <
marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lahiru,
>
> Great - it seems you're making some real progress, which is very good to
> see
> ! The attibutes you're listing now look good.

Thanks  Marnie :-)

> I think the samples stuff might give you more of a headache than you'd
> enjoy
> getting started. Martin & Aidan & I have been discussing and we'll guide
> you
> towards how to get a simple client set up to make your queue active, and
> thus see some more useful example data in the queue attributes.

Sure I like to know how to write a client and even more I like to know
what's going inside the broker. These days I'm trying to understand the AMQP
spec while doing coding(I'm sorry ! Have lot of work to do with my final
year academics so it takes sometime to understand the spec).

> I'll try to take a look at your code in svn shortly. Our 12pm DST call
> today
> will go ahead, Martin & Aidan will call you on your contact number (which
> is
> best - landline or mobile ?).

I don't have a land line since I'm staying in the hostel. The number I sent
was my home land line and better to call for my
mobile.

> I can't make it along today as I have a set of meetings which I cannot
> elude. When you have a moment, send us a list of any issues that you have
> so
> we're all clear about what you need most help with !

sure I will.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Lahiru