qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 05:13:03 GMT
hi Aidan and Marnie,

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Marnie McCormack <
marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lahiru,
>
> Martin & Aidan & I are just discussing your project and here are some of
> our
> thoughts:
>
> - so we need a command line with options. Aidan suggests it looks like
> this:
>

> I was thinking something like
>
> $ qpid-admin --list-queues
> queue-1
> queue-2
> queue-3

Other than the queue object what else you want to use with list command and
I can implement them.With the list command it display all the important
information so what would info command do. I think no need to implement
another command. And I will implement some options to list command like
list -d <display all the domains >

Do you want me to do some more stuff with these commands in the interactive
mode. So if you have some more I can implement them and we can probably ask
from users what they want by letting them to use this by committing this
code in to SVN.

Any thoughts what should I do next.

Regards
Lahiru