qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:20:31 GMT
Hi Marnie and Aidan,

Now I have complete my implementation for list command with all the objects
which you have instrumented inside the broker.(Now you can use the list
command to monitor the basic information in a way you do using Jconsole). If
you can clearly specify what else you want to monitor with list command then
I can write some code in to Qpid and instrument them and write some more
code to CLI and monitor those information too.

Or I can start working with the report generation mode from now onwards.
What do you think please advice me on this what should I do next.

Regards
Lahiru