qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fortnight report (week 3-4)
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:21:13 GMT
hi Aidan,
I'm working on pre-M3 branch and I couldn't find those Publisher and
consumer classes. Could you please tell me to which brach do I have to patch
from the following M2.
M1/ <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M1/>
M2/ <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M2/>
M2.0.0.0_patch/<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M2.0.0.0_patch/>
M2.1-release/<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M2.1-release/>
M2.1.1/ <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M2.1.1/>
M2.1.x/ <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M2.1.x/>
M2.x/ <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/branches/M2.x/> And
when we concern Publisher classes there are so many publisher classes in
several places. It's bit of confusing.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM, lahiru gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hey, that's great work! I'm really pleased with the progress you're
> making and the way the code is structured. :)
>
> > Yep I think so. Could you please specify me what to be instrument. At the
> > moment I'm working on instrumenting Publisher object. What else you want
> ?
>
> Consumers and Connections (Sessions)

As I told you Session is already instrumented(with AMQProtocolSessionMBean
and AMQMinaProtocolSession classes) but when I'm trying to access using the
CLI I couldn't access it and even the Jconsole doesn't show that and I'm
looking in to that too.

Thanks
Lahiru