qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:34:24 GMT
Hi Marnie,

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Marnie McCormack <
marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lahiru,
>
> I think the ability to list the following would be helpful:
>
> - virtualhosts
> - connections (with originating IP)

Still going through the qpid code to find why ProtocolSessionMBean is not
registered. Although It's has been instrumented that code is not running
when server starts. I'm trying figure that out :-(

> - consumers (with queue/topic/selector details ?)
> - publishers (ditto)

I have instrumented the Jmsconsumer.java Class and I couldn't find a usage
of that class and no way to register with the mbeanserver :-(

Regards
Lahiru