qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First tests on the ECFPoller
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:23:46 GMT
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> wrote:

> Steve Huston wrote:
>>
>> And just to throw another monkey wrench in here... In the changes I
>> added to jira 1105, AsynchIO does not inherit from DispatchHandle any
>> longer.
>>
>> -Steve
>>

> The price of being second to commit is rising :)

Just a random aside, I think it would be really useful for this if you
could all get an a git repo set up so you can integrate your patches
as you go. I believe github.com maybe be able to help with hosting,
and several other Apache projects (such as buildr) are already
mirroring there.

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."