qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Random .Net question
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:20:20 GMT
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Tomas Restrepo
<tomas.restrepo@devdeo.com> wrote:

> Weird. A quick check of HMACMD5 against one of the test-cases in
> RFC2202 with key bytes above 0x7F on dotnet seems to yield the right
> results (just tried test3 quickly). Does it return the right result on
> the Java code as well? Just curious

Yeah, I tried that as well. It's possible there's something funky
going on in the java SASL provider I guess (which would be deeply
unfortunate).

I'm going to have some food and think about this for a bit, I've
attached a patch to QPID-1085 with where I'm at just now.

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."