qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First tests on the ECFPoller
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 09:50:53 GMT
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Manuel Teira <mteira@tid.es> wrote:

> About the git issue, I've never used it before, but some checkouts
> occasionally. What would be the workflow? To share our changes until we have
> something working on both platforms, to be submitted as a whole patch to the
> qpid JIRA? Or are we relying in some git patch management strength to work
> with both patches applied but being able later to submit individual patches
> for each port?

I would imagine that you would have a ports branch that tracks trunk,
where common changes go, and then a solaris and windows branches off
of that where the OS specific bits go, which would possibly feed into
an integration branch where it all lives. Patches could be picked out
from any or all of the above and comitted to svn.

- Aidan

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."