qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:41:21 GMT
On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:29 AM, lahiru gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was able to implement list command for some extend for now it print all
> it's attributes and as Aidan ask me I can give only those important
> attributes rather giving all the attributes. If you can check this
> implementation that would be a great help to me.(I have committed the code
> in to SVN).

Hey, that's awesome! I updated but I'm having problems building it,
it's complaining that it can't find org.apache.qpid.utils.JMXinfo.
Also, i had to set CLASSPATH to include the jline and junit jars in
lib/ directly, you should probably modify build.xml to pick them up
automatically.

- Aidan

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."