qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:27:58 GMT
Hey,

so, as I was attempting to say just then, I've had a quick look at
your code and it looks pretty good. I would probably be tempted to add
functionality by object type rather than command type, putting methods
into the Command interface for listing, getting info etc and then
subclassing that for Queues, Exchanges and so on. That way you only
have to edit one file when you add a new type and it's clearer what
you need to implement when adding support for a new object.

I haven't had a chance to actually run it yet, I'll do that later today.

it was good talking to you, I hope next time we'll be able to hear
each other properly! :)

- Aidan

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."