qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M3 and some community clean-up
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:18:34 GMT
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com> wrote:

> Perhaps even that is over ambitious for M3 though, depending on the dates
> chosen. I guess my question is whether there is benefit in setting those
> dates such that we can improve this matrix for M3 or whether an earlier M3
> is warranted.

Personally, I'd like to get M3 out soonish, given it's our first
release from trunk for a while (cough) and I'm concerned about stuff
rotting there (cough, cough). I could be convinced updating the
clients would be worth it if it could be done quickly(ish), but I'd
tend towards getting M3 out and everybody working together on trunk
before hacking 0-10 into .Net. I don't know enough about the Ruby
client to have a feel for how quickly that could be done, IIRC it's
quite thin and close to the spec so might be substantially easier.

- AIdan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."