qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debug the Java broker using Idea
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:52:11 GMT
On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 4:52 AM, lahiru gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok I will try, I think you are telling me to change the variables in the
> code rather changing those variables in the bashrc.

Ah, .bashrc won't be picked up, those are set by qpid-server which
pulls them from the environment. You to set them as system properties.

I often find it helpful to use -run:print-command in qpid-server to
get the full commandline and then paste that into my launcher.

- Aidan

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."