qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fortnight report (week 3-4)
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:44:24 GMT
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM, lahiru gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, that's great work! I'm really pleased with the progress you're
making and the way the code is structured. :)

> Yep I think so. Could you please specify me what to be instrument. At the
> moment I'm working on instrumenting Publisher object. What else you want ?

Consumers and Connections (Sessions) would seem the two next to do to
me. That would make a good handful of objects that you've got listing
and info working for, so I would probably start thinking about output
formatting and the like now.

As an aside, would it be possible for you to add a jar target to your
build.xml so we get a qpid-cli-$version.jar, and a release target that
packages that jar, it's deps and the qpid-cli script into a tar.gz?

Thanks,

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."